Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ke-Po

fitting room @ wait-i-n-g

Yeah~~~
I have no class for today~~~Yipii~~~syok wei
Mana tau,How i know,WO NA LI ZI DAO,MA NA ZAI NYA
my nightmare was comin,since I receive a call frm my mum :'(
my mum already hv a plan 4me ,Sien jor lo,

wat else to do!!!???? she is my mum neh >.<’’’’ now i hate my stupid mouth,ARGH~~~
why I so KE-PO??
whY i tell her i hv no class leh….so KEPO 4wat???) Huh????
At last,cant complain at all, cant rebuttal it,cz she is such a 1 brg me to tis world,gv me a health body,heart,etc......
So......
fetch her to setia alam for hair cut nor, after tat went to pyramid and shopping lo,after tat dinner lu, after tat went bac hom la,after & after BO Liao nu~~~
P/s:mummy hv bought me a shirt frm EsPrit la,Not BAD right??? :) thx mi :P

I LOVE U~~~MuackzZzzz
Tht all for today

0 Comments: